4. In a large skillet or a deep fryer, heat the oil.
5. Skin the chickens if desired.
6. Fan out chickens onto the flour and cover it completely with flour. Message the chicken with the flour.
7. Dip the chickens into the beaten eggs. Make sure all parts of the chicken are covered. There may be a couple of spots you've missed.
8. Cover the chickens with the bread crumbs. Do not be stingy with the bread crumbs!! Make sure the chicken is VERY WELL covered in bread crumbs. The bread crumbs should stick to the chicken very well. If the bread crumbs are not sticking very well it's probably because you didn't cover the chicken very well with the eggs.
9. Fry the chicken wings in the fryer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until desired crispiness.
10. Drain the oil and reserve the chicken.
11. Melt butter or margarine in a big skillet over medium-hot heat. Add hot sauce and vinegar and cayenne peppers and sugar. Wait until it comes to a slight boil.
12. Add the chicken wings to the skillet and blend well. Reduce heat to low and let it simmer until the sauce is absorbed by the chicken wings. Make sure all the chickens are well coated with the sauce. The longer they cook in the sauce, hotter they will be.
13. Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing immediately.