2. In heavy skillet over medium heat, Stir in 1/2 cup sugar and cook, stirring, until sugar is melted and light brown.
3. Pour into six 6-ounce custard cups.
4. Meanwhile, In saucepan combine milk & vanilla , and bring to a low boil.
5. In other Bowl, mixes eggs , egg yolks, salt and sugar. Slowly Pour the milk in to mixture ,Stir
6. Pour the mixture in to the cups which have caramel in
7. Place cups in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; fill pan with hot water to 1-inch depth.
8. BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove cups from the pan to cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to serve
=Tip= B4 Serve , use the knife cut around the cup ( for make the custard ez to come off) place a plate on top of the cup then make it upside down. Now u gonna get a nice beautiful custard w/t caramel on top. Enjoy it.