1. Empty Jell-O packages into a large bowl and add the boiling water. Stir until the Jell-O is dissolved.
2. Add the cream cheese to the bowl and break it up, stirring until it is slightly melted and broken into small chunks.
3. Pour the mixture into a blender.
4. Add the yogurt, pineapple juice, and cold water.
5. Puree until smooth and blended.
6. Pour into a Jell-O mold. The best one to use is the round sea green Tupperware mold with the scallop design, but any round shallow mold works well. Try not to use the deeper molds as it won't work as well.
7. Refrigerate for 6 hours or until set. Overnight is best.
8. To unmold, run the bottom (scallop edge) of the mold under warm water for 15-30 seconds. Then remove the lid and carefully unmold onto a plate. If it worked, you should have a large ring that has clear gelatin on top and creamy gelatin/cream cheese/yogurt mixture on the bottom.
8. Experiment with flavor combinations to find ones that work well. To start off, choosing two boxes of Jell-O of the same flavor and yogurt of a similar flavor (e.g. strawberry) works good. At Christmas time, try lime flavors and decorate with cranberries or cherries to make it look like a wreath!