"This is a traditional, marinated salmon recipe that my family loves. All the ingredients work to compliment the salmon's flavor: lemon, dill, garlic and soy sauce. Very easy, yet so good and healthy!!"
1. Mix the soy sauce, lemon, garlic and dill together to create the marinade. Add it to a glass baking dish just small enough to hold the fillet without the marinade spilling out but covering the fillet. (Too large of a dish won't allow the fish to marinate or cook properly).
2. Add the salmon, skin-side up, to the marinade in the dish. Cover with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, no more than 4 hours.
3. Preheat your oven to 400 deg F.
4. Take the salmon dish out of the frig, pull the wrap off and flip the salmon to meat-side up, skin-side down. Spoon some of the marinade across the salmon and place in the oven to cook.
5. Cooking time varies with the thickness of the fillet; the fish usually takes 30-45 minutes to cook. The salmon is finished when the meat flakes easily and is no longer opaque.