Shrimp and Feta Cheese Pasta
Submitted By: Jessie
Shrimp is cooked in garlic and white wine, then tossed with pasta and feta in a fresh tomato sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Ready In: 30 Minutes
- Yields: 5 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (6 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook shrimp, garlic and white wine for 5 minutes, or until shrimp is pink. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cook tomatoes with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, oregano and basil over medium heat in wine mixture until tender, 10 minutes.
- Toss hot pasta with shrimp, tomato sauce and feta. Feta will melt slightly. Serve.
Similar recipes or serve-with ideas:
Visit Allrecipes.com to see our complete collection of recipes and meal ideas.