Customers who already have a subscription
I have questions about my subscription (e.g., change of address, missing issue, billing questions or modifications, subscription cancellation request, etc.). What do I do or whom should I contact?
- You can view your subscription information anytime online and make quick changes to your subscription details at Allrecipes.com/MagAccount.
- If you have more specific questions about your subscription, Allrecipes Magazine Customer Support will be better able to assist you. You can contact them by phone at 800-837-9017.
- You can also email Allrecipes Magazine Customer Support at email@example.com.
When will the magazine be regularly delivered?
- The magazine is scheduled for bi-monthly issues (every two months). Depending on your location, deliveries can take a varied amount of time.
Customers inquiring about signing up for a subscription
What is Allrecipes Magazine and how is it different from the website, Allrecipes.com?
Allrecipes Magazine is the print version of the website you know and love! Features within Allrecipes Magazine are the result of suggestions and ideas shared by our Allrecipes community, including:
- Tried-and-true, trusted recipes that have been created, cooked, tweaked and rated hundreds, if not thousands, of times by you and members of our community.
- Tips and tricks for personalizing dishes and tailoring recipes to meet your family’s tastes and lifestyle.
- Down-to-earth advice for saving time and money at the grocery store with hundreds of recipes for budget-friendly meals.
- Savvy, practical secrets and tips to make time spent in the kitchen more efficient, organized, and fun!
- Cooking advice and favorite recipes from America’s most experienced home cooks, just like you!
How do I subscribe?
Click here to choose between a 1-year or 2-year subscription and enter the following information:
- Full Name (first and last)
- Mailing Address including City/State and Zip Code
- Primary email address
- Credit Card Payment Method (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, or Discover)
If you currently subscribe to any of the publications below, we recommend that you subscribe to Allrecipes Magazine using your current account number:
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Ladies’ Home Journal
- Family Circle
- Every Day with Rachael Ray
- Family Fun
- Midwest Living
- Eating Well
- Traditional Home
Can I subscribe if I am a Canadian resident?
Yes! You can subscribe to Allrecipes Magazine through our parent site here with a Canadian address. When entering your Zip Code, please be sure all alphanumeric characters are typed in CAPS with no spaces or dashes.