1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a sheet tray so that the bottoms of the bags will brown when baked.
2. Prepare 4 sheets of parchment paper for each of the fillets by folding the sheet in half and placing the fillet centered on one side of the fold.
3. Salt and pepper each of the fillets and then place the garlic, basil, tomatoes, and capers on top of fish.
4. Squeeze a small amount of lemon juice onto each of the fillets and place a tablespoon of butter on top as well. Drizzle the white wine over the fillets.
5. Roll up the sides of the paper first then the top leaving 1/2" space. Butter the outside of the bag after folding to get a browned look to it. Place on sheet tray and put in oven for 15-20 minutes ensuring that the fish is cooked.