This recipe gets 5 stars with the following adjustments. My husband's coworkers have started asking me to make this for them again! After about 3 attempts, my last batch turned out the best.
* a 13"by9" pan works great, and mine has a cover so it's easy to store.
* use 3 cups of powdered sugar, NOT 4. it's too sweet otherwise.
* crunchy peanut butter adds a good texture to the graham layer.
* only use 2 tbsps butter and extra chocolate chips for the topping. (I used nearly a full bag)
* cut the square soon after making it. it'll settle back and you'll have to cut it again, but the final pieces won't break or fall apart then.
* it's delicious but very rich, try cutting small pieces, you can always have two then. *^^* (in my 13by9 pan, I cut 36 pieces.)
Was this review helpful?
8 users found this review helpful
This recipe gets 5 stars with the following adjustments. My husband's coworkers have started...