* I always thought I was a terrible cook, but it turns out I was wrong! Savor that, I will never admit it again xD
* I have an amazing husband of 6 years and 2 adorably annoying and insanely smart toddler sons (2 and 4), and luckily they are all easy to please (food-wise)
My favorite things to cook
*I love baking.
*I've perfected biscuits and sausage gravy. I could eat it everyday.
My favorite family cooking traditions
* My aunt's dinner rolls. No one else can make them like her. I'm serious. NO ONE.
* Making sugar cookies for my dad with my grandma. It is the only thing he asks me for at Christmas time.
My cooking triumphs
* I love bisquick biscuits. That's my main 'secret'. They are perfect EVERY time and you can add whatever you want to them.
* I make the best 7 layer dip EVER. Just sayin. ;) maybe if you are lucky I'll share my secret recipe ;)
* I'm also pretty good at slow cooker pulled pork, we make it for guests and they rave!
My cooking tragedies
* My first biscuits from scratch.. disaster. They baked like cookies and ended up rock hard.
* I was making pumpkin pie for a dinner guest, I intended to bake the pie while we ate dinner but I forgot to turn on the oven xD