I’m so freaking antsy. The sun is shining, we’ve got blue skies, it’s in the upper 30’s (a virtual heat wave after our winter). Surely the end must be near even if Mother Nature throws us a March snow storm or two. (I draw the line at 3 or any in April). So my thoughts are scattered and I’m going to do some random questions. So give me some information baby:
1. If you can only choose one, are you having an appetizer or a dessert?
2. Hamburger or hot dog? What are you putting on it?
3. Do your buns have sesame seeds, are they plain (poor things) or do they have something else (do tell)?
4. Beer drinkers: Can or bottle? (no “out of a glass" wussys allowed) :)
5. You have the day off, it's 90 degrees, blue skies: where are you and what are you eating?
6. You have the day off (although you may wish you didn’t), it's 10 below and cloudy with snow in the forecast: where are you and what are you eating?
7. Ice cream: Sprinkles or Nuts?
8. Tuna: packed in water or oil?
9. What’s the strangest thing you’ve eaten? Was it good or scar you for life?
10. What one food from childhood do you miss the most?
11. Popsicle or ice cream bar?
12. Favorite cake? And don’t forget the frosting!
13. Enough cake. You’re making a healthy meal, what are you serving?
14. Enough Health. French Fries or Onion Rings and are you dipping them? If so, in what?
15. What is that stuffed in your mushroom?