1. I read the recipe and top reviews and came up with the following stellar recipe. At a dinner party everyone (6 different couples) asked for the recipe and every crumb was gone.
2. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together, and lay apple slices in mixture and flip over apples so they are coated well.
3. Combine the oats, 2 cups flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together in a bowl.
4. Place about ¼ of the oat mixture at the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan
5. Place the sliced apples over the ¼ mixture
6. Pour the rest of the sugar-cinnamon mix evenly over the apples
7. Pour ¼ cup water evenly over apples
8. Crumble the rest of the 3/4th oat mixture evenly over the apples.
9. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.
Was this review helpful?
2 users found this review helpful
1. I read the recipe and top reviews and came up with the following stellar recipe. At a...