1. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled with rye toast.
2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
Coffee with cream and lots of sugar; tea with honey only.
3. Favorite breakfast food:
A fluffy omelette with mushrooms and provolone cheese served with toast.
4. Peanut butter: Smooth or crunchy?
Smooth - it’s easier to dip the chocolate bar in it ;<)
5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
Homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
6. Coke or Pepsi?
Either one is fine but I rarely drink soda. I eat enough bad stuff - no need to pile on more.
7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make?
Grilled cheese (cheddar or provolone) sandwich and Campbell’s tomato soup.
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
Mushrooms, onions and sausage.
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
Chicken marsala, mushroom risotto, steamed broccoli.
Do any foods bring back good memories?
Potato salad reminds me of my mom.
Do any foods bring back bad memories?
My husband and I got a nasty case of food poisoning from mushrooms. We were both so sick that my mother had to care for our baby son for two days. It took a few years before I’d eat them again. I now throw them away when there is any hint of brown spots.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
Green bean casserole always reminds me of my sister - she makes it every Easter and Christmas.
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Liver, I even hate the smell. I also will not eat veal.
What was your favorite food as a child?
Mashed potatoes with lots of butter.
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
I didn’t like turkey but now I enjoy it every so often.
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
Eggs over-easy - I can’t eat a runny egg yolk.
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable:
Fruit - fresh pineapple or oranges; Veggie - corn.
Favorite junk food:
Only one? Potato chips and dip.
Favorite between meal snack:
A big glass of chocolate milk.
Do you have any weird food habits?
I like to eat tamales with a side of cottage cheese and I like when the balsamic vinaigrette on my salad pools into the macaroni and cheese.
You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
Lots of salad, apples, pineapple, fruit smoothies, whole grain pasta, green tea, water with lemon.
You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?
A porterhouse or ribeye steak and broiled lobster tail dipped in butter.
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
I’ve never had either but there’s a new Thai restaurant I want to try...
Can I get you a drink?
Vodka and tonic with a lime twist please.
25. Red or White Wine?
Asti Spumante always.
26. Favorite dessert?
Right now it’s tiramisu.
27. The perfect nightcap?
Coffee liqueur on the rocks.