I thought this recipe looked good and knew instantly that I'd need to make a few tweaks (i just don't do bacon bits). Here is what i changed:
1. low fat cream of mushroom
2. 1/2 cup of 1% organic milk (half n half is just too rich)
3. 2 bags of fresh spinach (i sauteed them in batches. I just prefer fresh to canned)
4. 8 oz of fresh mushrooms (i also sauteed these before putting them in the dish)
5. 4 slices of bacon instead of the bacon bits
6. 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
Also, instead of pre baking the chicken breasts I sauteed them per others suggestions in the comments. My dad and I agreed (i brought him some leftovers) that I should reduce the garlic (maybe 1 tsp of fresh minced garlic instead of 3).
Was this review helpful?
2 users found this review helpful
I thought this recipe looked good and knew instantly that I'd need to make a few tweaks (i...