I have a son with dairy & gluten allergy that needs low sodium, so I modified your recipe. I think it tastes better.
1 cup rice flour
3 T tapioca flour
1/3 cup potato starch
1/2 t xanthan gum
1 T brown sugar
3 1/2 t gluten free no sodium baking powder
1. Mix these in separate bowl and set aside.
2. Mix 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk with 2 T lemon juice; let that set at room temp for a few minutes
3. In separate bowl beat 2 eggs; add 1 1/2 t of vanilla and 1 1/2 T grapeseed oil
4. Add milk mixture to egg mixture and mix well
5. Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix with spatula until large lumps are gone--leave the small ones.
6. Heat skillet using grapeseed oil; use 1/3 cup batter per pancake
Note: Each pancake has ~35 mg sodium.
Was this review helpful?
4 users found this review helpful
I have a son with dairy & gluten allergy that needs low sodium, so I modified your recipe. I...