Vegetable Tom Yum Soup
my wife loved it, i loved it. cooking something like this is a good surprrise to the one you love.
anyways, some notes for me and for others as well.
- may be put more than just 1 inch for lemon grass, so for some who can't/won't eat the lemongrass it can easily be discarded.
- adding shitaki mushrooms and/or button mushrooms, just sliced it once
- you can use baby bok choy, sliced once
- if you want hot, 5 tbps of chilli paste
- for the stock, you can boil 2 pcs chicken thigh and use that liquid to for the soup and perhaps add 2 cans of non msg chicken broth.
although this is a veggie soup, i improvised by adding fresh large shrimps, shrimp balls and the chicken pieces used for the stock and place that on a different serving plate.
0 users found this review helpful
Feb. 24, 2013