Tater Tot Casserole II
Good recipe, here is what i changed up and my three boys like it.
1. Brown 75-80% lean ground beef in pan along with 1-3 cloves of crushed garlic (I use about 2 Tablespoons of pre-crushed squeeze garlic) - We love garlic! add a pinch of pepper.
2. once brown, add 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup (10oz or about that size).
3. add about 1tsp of Worchester sauce, 2tsp of Heinz Ketchup, 1/4 cup of milk, 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar (or Mexican blend) we like Sargento because it is real :), stir everything.
4. add about 1-2 cups of frozen corn or other veggies, we like corn because it is not green :)
5. put it all in a 9x13 pan layer on tater tots
6. I convection bake for 25 minutes at 400-425
7. take it out and add a layer of cheese then put back in oven for 2-4 minutes to late the cheese melt and form a layer (1-2 cups of cheese
8. Let cool on counter for a 5-15 then serve. we like Garlic toast to go with it.
1 user found this review helpful
Sep. 28, 2014