These are great!!! And so easy!!! I see some members say they take hours to make (like one says 7....NOT!!! ) If you follow the instructions they are not that hard!!! Here's some of the variations I have used:
• White cake mix and mint chocolate chip icing - Dipped in chocolate confectioners coating.
• French vanilla cake with white chocolate almond icing. – Dipped in chocolate confectioners coating.
• Red velvet with cream cheese icing and vanilla confectioners coating.
• Red velvet with cream cheese icing dipped into milk chocolate coating.
• Chocolate cake, milk chocolate icing, dipped into chocolate bark.
• Lemon cake with lemon frosting and dip them in whit chocolate.
• Lemon cake mixed in white chocolate chips and lemon frosting, dipped in white chocolate.
• Spice cake with cream cheese frosting and coated them with white chocolate coating.
• Cherry chip cake mix and cream cheese frosting dipped in white chocolate.
• Fudge cake, mixed in peppermint chips and fudge frosting. Dip in dark chocolate.
• Chocolate fudge cake mix and coconut pecan frosting dipped into chocolate.
• Chocolate cake, butter cream icing, and dark chocolate coating.
• Chocolate cake/chocolate icing and dipped into raspberry/chocolate chips are melted with a bit of oil.
• German chocolate cake mix with coconut pecan frosting & dipped in melted semi sweet chocolate chips.
• Strawberry with vanilla frosting, dipped in chocolate.
• Carrot cake with cream cheese frost
Was this review helpful?
3365 users found this review helpful
These are great!!! And so easy!!! I see some members say they take hours to make (like one...