Barefoot Redhead Profile - Allrecipes.com (183095898)

cook's profile

Barefoot Redhead


Barefoot Redhead
 
Home Town:
Living In:
Member Since: Mar. 2014
Cooking Level: Intermediate
Cooking Interests:
Hobbies:
Recipe Box 0 recipes
Wishing there was more here to feast your eyes on?
Don't let visitors leave your Recipe Box hungry.
Start adding your favorite recipes now!
About this Cook
I cook healthful, wholesome food 90% of the time… and splurge the other 10%, because let's be honest, sweet potato fries and dark chocolate are too good to leave alone. ;)
My favorite things to cook
Steak, Fruit Cocktails, and Cookies
Recipe Reviews 2 reviews
Eggless Peanut Butter Chocolate Muffins
Dear Lord have mercy on my soul… these are AMAZING. I made the fatal mistake of trying a spoonful of batter before baking, just because this recipe made a little extra. And I may or may not have had a few spoonfuls more before self control kicked in. The muffins came out even more amazing when baked! I used M&M's instead of chocolate chips, but made no other changes. These muffins are supposed to be for tomorrow's breakfast…. they might not make it. ;)

4 users found this review helpful
Reviewed On: May 9, 2014
Healthier No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Scrumptious! I'm trying to wean my husband off white sugar and butter as much as possible, and this healthy version of his favorite cookie helps tremendously! For the reviewers who tried this recipe and didn't have firm, chewy cookies: you have to bring the chocolate mixture to a ROLLING boil. When it still breaks bubbles on the surface even during stirring, then start the 1-minute countdown. I did that, and left the pot on the back burner (set to Warm) for a half hour while my hubby was grabbing oats from the store. The cookies came out perfectly. Also, if you want your nice no-bakes a little on the naughty side, add a tablespoon of Nutella. ;) For those of you not used to the applesauce flavor, the Nutella helps mask the taste and add a touch of richness without a ton of calories.

4 users found this review helpful
Reviewed On: Mar. 7, 2014
 
Cooks I Like view all 1 cooks I like
Cooking Level: Intermediate
About me: I cook healthful, wholesome food 90% of the… MORE
 
ADVERTISEMENT

In Season

Cool As A Cucumber Salad
Cool As A Cucumber Salad

We have over 100 cucumber salads to help you keep your cool.

Classic Meatloaf
Classic Meatloaf

Meatloaf is the hearty, family-pleasing meal that makes the greatest leftovers ever.

Subscribe Today! Only $7.99
Subscribe Today! Only $7.99

Delicious recipes, party ideas, and cooking tips! Get a year of Allrecipes magazine for $7.99!

 
Argentina  |  Australia & New Zealand  |  Brazil  |  Canada  |  China  |  France  |  Germany  |  India  |  Italy  |  Japan  |  Korea  |  Mexico

Netherlands  |  Poland  |  Quebec  |  Russia  |  SE Asia  |  United Kingdom & Ireland  |  United States