Easy, No-Bake Nutella(R) Pie
This is 5 star just as it is and so versatile. Some options:
1) Use different crusts, as others have said.
2) When dividing the Nutella, I doubled the amount you spread on the crust and used less for the filling.
3) Instead of Cool Whip, I used real whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks and folded 1 cup into the chocolate/cream cheese mixture. Gives the pie a more dense texture and quite delicious.
4) Top with slivered almonds.
5) Haven't tried this yet, but I'm thinking some mint extract in the filling?
So many pie options, so little time.
9 users found this review helpful
Dec. 14, 2013