YUMLY!!! These are really easy cookies and the taste is just wonderful....a bit of crunch, soft center and just enough spice. Here are a few things I did to slightly tweek this good recipe:
1. Used all butter instead of margarine
2. Used 1/2c white and 1/2c brown sugar
3. Used orange juice instead of water (as others have)
4. Used about 1/8t more ginger (I like a strong ginger flavor)
5. Put batter in fridge 1 hour before rolling and in between batches
6. Used a melon baller to scoop out the batter, rolled quickly, lightly pressed and dipped tops only in sugar
7. Used parchment paper on my cookie sheet
8. Baked for 8 1/2 minutes
Easy and perfect!
Was this review helpful?
3 users found this review helpful
YUMLY!!! These are really easy cookies and the taste is just wonderful....a bit of crunch,...