I am a new cook and this was the first time I cooked chicken breast ever (I know!!!) It worked really well. My observations:
1. Pounding the chicken breast to make thickness even is really important (ok this might be obvious to experienced folks)
2. I sprinkled salt on chicken before placing it on the skillet
3. I used only enough brown sugar to brush both sides of chicken and for me, the result wasn’t discernibly sweet and that suited me just fine
4. I used wine exactly as mentioned
5. I turned the chicken midway to get both sides caramelized
Thanks a ton for posting this recipe – I am so nervous about cooking and this attempt open whole new door for me. I took a photo but unable to upload it
Was this review helpful?
1 user found this review helpful
I am a new cook and this was the first time I cooked chicken breast ever (I know!!!) It worked...