I am a survey-aholic...I rarely see one that I can pass up stealing and filling out and this is my first theft on AR. I haven't tried to mess with the pictures that I couldn't crop correctly, so I'll play with this instead :) Happy Day all. It's 65 degrees in MI which is a beautiful thing! :)
. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or devilled
2. How do you take your coffee/tea? Lots of creamer and sugar in coffee. Don’t care for tea
3. Favourite breakfast food? Scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, crispy bacon and wheat toast. With a fountain coke. MMMMMM
4. Peanut Butter: Crunchy or Smooth? Gotta be smooth
5. What kind of dressing on your salad? Ranch usually, unless it’s somewhere I know has good 1000 Island
6. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? Egg messes
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Plain cheese for me, pepperoni for the hubby
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? Italian beef, roast and mashed potatoes with corn and biscuits, homemade spaghetti sauce, beans and cornbread…I could go on and on
10. Do any foods bring back good memories? Beans and cornbread with fried potatoes and raw onion on the side reminds me of Sundays at my Grandparents, also another one popcorn cooked on the stove the old fashioned way in oil inside a pot – add a little salt and eat it out of the large 70’s green Tupperware bowl and drink some Dr. Pepper with it – that will forever remind me of watching Dallas and Dynasty with my Grandma and her telling the TV what a rat JR Ewing was. LOL. Little Caesars pizza and crazy bread with my Parents, Grandparents and Aunt Kim (and whatever friend was spending the night that week) while watching “TGI Friday” together (Family Matters, Full House) every Friday night until I got into High school and preferred the skating rink.
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? Hamburger helper beef stroganoff (YUCK!!) My Mom made that a lot back in the 80’s when HH became popular and I could stand the other ones but the beef stroganoff with the freeze dried potatoes and that revolting sauce was the worst! I was forced to eat at least one helping of it and it felt like torture. Green beans bring back bad memories of being forced to eat something I didn’t like. Other than that I cant think of anything.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone? See number 10. Pretty much the same answers : ) Though chips and dip remind me of my Mom, Fried chicken of my Aunt Kim, Smoked sausage sandwiches of my Dad, soup of my Grandma V, honey mustard pretzels of my Hubby, jalapeno’s of my friend and office manager…ok I guess I had some more to add! LOL
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? No seafood of any kind. Ugh! I’m not a huge meat fan, I stay away from most processed stuff altogether, don’t really care much for pork or chicken and as far as anything "weird" (to me) like venison, rabbit, pigeon..I just cant! Also no augrautin potatoes or scalloped potatoes. I love cheese fries, and potato skins, but for some reason can't handle augrautin and scalloped. Yep, I'm a mess!
14. What was your favourite food as a child? spaghetti
16. Is there a food you liked as a child but now hate? Shrimp
17. Favourite fruit and favourite vegetable: Fruit – Watermelon. Vegetable - carrots
18. Favourite junk food: Potato chips!
19. Favourite between-meal snack: See number 18! LOL
20. Do you have any weird food habits? Ok here we go (you asked! LOL) I have to stir my ice cream into a certain consistency before I’ll eat it. It drives my husband crazy….I eat my pizza starting at the crust end on the right hand side and working my way around until I’ve eaten around the middle up to the crust on the opposie side, then I eat the middle and last might eat the (rest of) the crust if I don’t give it to the dogs. I only eat half of an oreo cookie (scrape the goo onto one wafer, eat all that and give the wafer to a dog if there’s one nearby) I make things like spaghetti sauce with meat and then pick it all out on my plate (husband loves meat, I can live without most of it) I’m sure I have more but that’s enough for one quiz, LOL
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? Carrots
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? Beer. Chips and dip. Pizza
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? I’ve never had either
24. Can I get you a drink? Well sure you can! An ice cold Bud Light would be great
25. Red or White Wine? White
26. Favourite dessert? Ice Cream
27. The perfect nightcap? A shot of something strong