Yummylicious Japanese Beef Croquettes
1. Fully caramelize the onions
2. Mix ground beef with seasoning, such as pinch of salt, steak seasoning, garlic powder, parsley
3. Cook ground beef with onions
4. Mix together with the mashed potatoes and season to taste.
5. No need to dredge in flour first, just dip in egg then panko.
6. Don't make the croquettes too large or too thin or they will not hold together.
Finally, I baked these on a cooling rack, sprayed with butter to crisp them up. 400 until browned, about 20 mins.
39 users found this review helpful
Jan. 14, 2008