Loved this recipe! I have to be honest that I took a lot of liberty with it because I didn't have many of the ingredients and I was making it for coworkers that don't like onions. But I think that's the most appealing part of this casserole--the fact that you CAN change it to fit your preferences and it still tastes great :)
Here is what I did:
1. Used both yellow and green squash and omitted the onions
2. Added spinach
3. Used the following spices (replacing the cheese): turmeric, garam masala, coriander, indian chili powder, salt and pepper.
4. Added cilantro and curry leaves
5. Made my own biscuit mix because I didn't have any prepackage stuff
6. Squeezed all the liquid out of my vegetables
Really, really good and my coworkers loved it! :)
Was this review helpful?
0 users found this review helpful
Loved this recipe! I have to be honest that I took a lot of liberty with it because I didn't...