This blew my family away. I served it out of the oven (but cooled) with salted butter as a bread with lunch of soup and salad. I think the added value was that for the gluten free fam. they had been disappointed before in alternative breads. Plus, having a homemade treat at lunch was a bonus. The changes I made are as follows:
1) I quartered the recipe for one loaf, that was pleanty
2) I used the Sprouted Spelt flour bought in the healthfood aisle at Wegmans
3) Omitted Seeds I used raisins instead
4) used Honey instead of blackstrap molasses
5) used Almond milk instead of milk
6) Baked for about 50 to 55 min.
7) I did not use a tin on the top
Was this review helpful?
8 users found this review helpful
This blew my family away. I served it out of the oven (but cooled) with salted butter as a...