This has become a staple in my house. I often make it for dinner because my 2 daughters love it.
Over time, I have found the following things improve the recipe:
* Use double the garlic powder
* Mix the dry ingredients (except the coconut) and place into a zip lock bag.
* Use two eggs, dip the chicken in the egg, throw in the zip lock bag and shake to coat with dry ingredients.
* Use 2 cups of coconut and place in a large bowl.
* Remove the chicken pieces from zip lock bag one by one and press on coconut to each piece by hand so you can get them nice and covered.
* Use 1/2 cup of butter to drizzle on chicken.
With these changes, the results are even better!
Was this review helpful?
1 user found this review helpful
This has become a staple in my house. I often make it for dinner because my 2 daughters love...