Wayward Waffles and Grey blobs.
Jun. 22, 2011 10:51 am
Updated: Jun. 22, 2011 8:14 pm
For some reason I have been eating a lot of pancakes and waffles. I've decided that I am not a fan. After trying several different types my mind is made up. I am not a fan. Perhaps in the future I will be able to make my own that are super delicious and
I will rekindle my love affair with waffles and pancakes... but the time is not now.
My Mom came home from Winconsin yesterday! She is my bestfriend, so it is awesome that she is home. I'm going to hang out with her everyday as long as I can! We are going to exercise togeter, eat together, and shop together! I'm so excited. I think I will
try and get her to go to the zoo, fourth ave, reid park, tucson mall, park mall, and a thousand other places. I just want to spend all my time with her. I am way excited and she loves to cook to. So I will definetly have Mom and Me posts :) Weee!!!
Some things I learned cooking-wise as of last night. I made hamburgers. They were flavorful, but they looked like grey blobs of grease. So I learned somethings...
* oil and hamburgers... really? the Fat from the hamburgers naturally makes it none stick. Extra oil is unecessary. right?
* Let them chill for 10 minutes after cooking to redistribute all the juices... Thus making it juicy. If you cut in before hand... you have the juices, but they are on the counter...
* Don't cook while watching Master Chef. It makes you feel like you could be doing so much better. And then you are distracted by the show thus burning two burgers. Drat!
* Boyfriends will always love your food! thats why I love my sweetie.
Now I have some questions that I feel need to be answered.
* What can you do with left over Hamburgers? Buns?
* How do you get the brown look of a Hamburger?
* What sides go well with Hamburgers?
* What condiments go well with Hamburgers?
* Turkey or ground beef?
* Italian Burger? Possible? Impossible?
So I guess I have some homework to do tonight, and I hope you can help me to! Tomorrow I will try and collaborate with the comments and my own findings!
Other things coming up this week:
* Resturaunt review?
* Product Review
* Meal updates.
* More awesome goodness!
Ok so I have a lot of work to do ! Wish me luck and see you soon!
Peaces Love and Chicken enchiladas