Cookie Press Butter Cookies
I read the other reviews and this worked well for me:
1. I increased the white sugar to 1 1/3 c plus 1/4 c powdered sugar.
2. Used one whole egg and one yoke, with no 2T of water.
3. Added 1/4 t of both nutmeg and cinnamon.
4. Added 2 t of butter flavoring.
5. Specifically did not chill the dough. I have a Pampered Chef cookie press and the dough has to be a uniform, sticky texture. If this dough is chilled (like, if you have something better to do first) then make sure you work the dough with your hands to make sure it is all smooth before using.
6. I don't like putting egg whites on the tops of cookies, so remember that if you don't do this, the cookies will not turn brown on top. So don't wait for that to happen before taking them out.
6 users found this review helpful
Dec. 17, 2011