Hi :-) everyone,
I am originally from Bangkok, Thailand. I love cooking and I cook almost every day for my husband & yep! myself. The food I can cook are ofcourse! Thai, American, Italian, Chinese and I bake some pastry too.
Anything you would like to know about Thai food, drop me a line. I'll find out for you guys.
I see a lot of Thai food recipe on this site but I'm not quite sure that they are exactly Thai. A lot of recipe, I never seen it in my life. LOL Anything with peanut sauce, it doesn't mean that it's Thai food.
Eat healthy guys,
My favorite things to cook
- Chocolate Souffle
- Chicken Ginger Stir fly (Thai: Kai-Pad-Khing)
- Pork in Spicy tomatoes & red chilly sauce (Thai: Nam-Prik-Orng)
- Ginger Rice (Thai: Kao-mon-Kai)
- Thai Chicken BBQ (Thai: Kai-Yang)
- Pork Ribs BBQ
- Thai Fried Rice (Thai: Kao-pad)
My favorite family cooking traditions
- Pan Fried Chicken (Special Recipe from my Mother in Law)