Ok full disclosure: I made a few VERY MINOR modifications so I could use hat I had on hand. At the end, I was licking the pots, the spoons, everything. It was amazing.
- elbow macaroni for penne pasta. (Not whole wheat)
- Philly light cream cheese for Neufchâtel
- marble instead of mozzarella
- Aylmer brand garlic and olive oil finely diced tomatoes instead of plain diced tomatoes.
- when I poured in my spaghetti sauce, in order to clean out the Bottle I poured in 3-5oz of leftover white wine, swished it in the bottle and dumped that into the sauce
Finally, I added 2 tsp of sirracha garlic chili sauce for a tiny kick.
Go forth and pasta bake, you won't regret it!!!
Was this review helpful?
5 users found this review helpful
Ok full disclosure: I made a few VERY MINOR modifications so I could use hat I had on hand. At...