It's that time again! Time to FRENZY!
November 1 - 3rd join us for a fun filled crazy weekend of faceless mania.
From 12 AM Friday November 1st through midnight Sunday, November 3rd let's join together to make and photograph as many faceless recipes as we can. (Reviews can be done later if necessary)
What is a faceless recipe?
A faceless recipe is a recipe that has no picture. If we bump into each other, that is OK, it happens.
Can I reserve a recipe?
No, there is no "calling" or reserving a recipe. All faceless recipes are fair game!
I can only do a couple, is that OK?
Of course! Do as many or as few as you can. Together we can make a BIG impact! Every recipe counts!
- Enlist the help of friends and family. You will need 'eaters' and sous chefs, dish washers
- Use the menu planner on AR to help organize your recipes.
- Choose recipes that use similar ingredients to minimize cost and facilitate numerous recipes.
- Prepping in advance is allowed. Chop those onions, snip those herbs! Be ready to rock and roll all weekend long.
Post your recipes!
- to the ongoing thread on AR that will start November 1st.
- to the Pinterest Board "November Faceless Frenzy"
- to your facebook page, personal blog, twitter or anywhere else you would like!
The Official Count of faceless recipes will be tracked by us on the Pinterest Board. If you are not on Pinterest, let us know and we will pin them for you.
This is not an official AllRecipes event. There are no official 'prizes' or awards. So why do this? For a sense of accomplishment, personal satisfaction and for a wonderful connection with the AR community.