Hi, this recipe is awesome! I did make some modifications though after reading some reviews. My updated recpe is below:
• 2 cups quick cooking oats
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• 1/4 c. white sugar- didnt have any brown sugar left :(
• 3/4 cup cranberries
• 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 cup pumpkin and sunflower seeds
• ¼ c. applesauce, ¼ c. vegetable oil (i used melted margarine to sub. for oil, i was out of that too!)
• 1/2 cup honey
• 2 eggs
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• ¾ c. chocolate chips
They turned out delicious, every one in the house loved them! Next time I will try to make it more healthy.. no chocolate:( and try adding protein powder.
Was this review helpful?
3 users found this review helpful
Hi, this recipe is awesome! I did make some modifications though after reading some reviews....