Cruise?? Ok I'm in! NO MORE EXCUSES!
Oct. 18, 2009 10:43 am
Updated: Oct. 20, 2009 5:31 am
I need a vaction- who doesn't? I spent a good part of my morning looking at cruises. We took one in 2001 and loved it! There's just one problem, and it really isn't a HUGE one, more my issue. I need to get myself back in cruise-worthy shape. It ridiculous that I'm not ready all the time, I work from home have a weight set and elliptical in the basement and live in a neigborhood with tons of walking paths. NO MORE EXCUSES!
Here's my plan:
- Book a cruise for Feb/Mar 2010 this next week.
- Start using healthy recipes on allrecipes.com DAILY!
- Cut back on everything white, sugar, white bread, etc. Replace ingredients if necessary.
- Work out at least 4 days a week and start walking daily, even just a 30 minute stroll with my little dogs.
- Eat more fruit and vegies in 6 small meals a day
- ASK MY PALS ON ALLRECIPES.COM FOR HELP, LIKE RECIPES AND SUPPORT! (that's you guys!)
I think by Feb I will feel and possibly look much better than I do today by just following this simple plan. Anyone want to join me? I'm not expecting miracles, just want to feel better and if I look better, that's a bonus for the other people at the pool on the cruise! LOL!
I'll keep you all posted on the plan and my progress. Wish me luck!