Cod au Gratin
I read past reviews and adjusted to my taste. I also prefer small flakes of fish versus big chunks. This recipe is easy to adjust:
1) After boiling the cod, saute fish in butter or olive oil. Add spices and or herbs according to taste. I added chives, parsley, salt, pepper, old bay w/garlic & herb, and fresh garlic.
2) When making the white sauce, I adjusted to taste with the same herbs and spices used to saute fish. If you like the taste if the fish and sauce, you will most likely enjoy the
3) If you like onions, saute thinly sliced onions and layer with fish, sauce, cheese, and onion.
4) While baking, saute panko crumbs in butter or oil until golden brown. Top dish with crumbs in the last 5 minutes if bsking.
5) Enjoy with a side if brown rice and veggies.
0 users found this review helpful
Oct. 22, 2013