Too Cute For Words!
Dec. 9, 2011 11:16 am
Updated: Dec. 10, 2011 5:33 am
I found this recipe on The Bilo facebook page . Gonna add this to my dessert menu for the family christmas! Just had to share!
- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 24 peanut butter-filled sandwich cookies
- Large pretzel twists
- Jelly beans or candy-coated chocolate candies
- White candies or decorative icing
I think my great nieces and nephews , plus the grandbaby will love these! Yep, I'm gonna brave the kids in the kitchen and let Audrie and AJ help! I'll post pics next week!
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable
Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Break pretzels into pieces to resemble antlers; set aside.
- Dip cookies in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating; place on wax paper.
- When cookies are set, but not completely dry, press pretzels pieces
onto cookies to create antlers.
- Cut a jelly bean in half or use a candy-coated chocolate candy for
- To create the eyes, use a white piece of candy or white decorative
icing. Use a toothpick dipped in CANDIQUIK® Coating to create