I love to eat good food and have been cooking from scratch since I was six. My first dish? Banana Pudding. I LOVE pizza and will eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
My favorite things to cook
1. Breakfast - biscuits and gravy, pancakes, waffles, omeletes, and frittatas
2. Dinner - Fried Rice, Chicken and Dumplings, Meatloaf
My favorite family cooking traditions
1. Thanksgiving is not complete without apple pie, cherry pie, and pumpkin pie
2. Christmas baking: decorated sugar cookies and Christmas tree cakes.
My cooking triumphs
1. My friend and I made my three tier wedding cake.
My yearly, 9 inch, christmas tree cakes. Pictures of the cakes are available at: www.bonhambusiness.blogspot.com
My cooking tragedies
1. My oven quit in the middle of Thanksgiving baking.
2. A blackberry pie overflowed its pie pan. The overflowing,sugary juice on the bottom of the oven created enough smoke to set off the fire alarms and when I tried to air out the house, the billowing smoke made it look like the house was on fire.