These cookies are amazing! I love to bake with fresh cranberries, so I as excited to give this recipe a try - I was not disappointed. :)
I made a double batch - half with pecans, half without (I have several friends with nut allergies). Based on some other reviews and some experience, I made the following tweaks:
*used 1 15oz can of pumpkin puree for the double batch - it was just short of 2 cups, but it worked out fine
* added 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
* used heaping tsps of cinnamon
* baked on parchment paper rather than a greased cookie sheet
* drizzled just a little glaze (powdered sugar, milk and cinnamon) on them
* baked at 350 for 10 min (my oven tends to run a bit hot)
I'll definitely be making these again. Very good recipe!
Was this review helpful?
6 users found this review helpful
These cookies are amazing! I love to bake with fresh cranberries, so I as excited to give...