Gluten/Dairy Free Berry Cobbler
Nov. 5, 2012 12:01 am
Updated: Nov. 5, 2012 11:55 pm
I found this recipe on Pinterest and changed it to be Gluten and Dairy Free. Alexis has been begging me since I brought the recipe home from work to make this. Alexis is allergic to strawberries and most store bought bags of frozen
mixed berries have strawberries in them. So tonight I drove down to our local fruit stand and got some frozen (fresh) berries.
Ingredients: 24 ozs of frozen mixed berries, 1 box of Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake mix, and 1 can diet 7 up.
1. Spray your 9×13 pan with Pam. Pour berries into the pan.
2. Spread out the berries so they are evenly dispersed.
3. Add dry cake mix over the top.
4. Pour soda slowly over the cake mix. DO NOT STIR THE CAKE MIX AND SODA!!!!!
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
6. Top with Dairy Free Vanilla Ice Cream and Serve!