Oh my, oh my - these are TO die for! Now that I've made them several times, here's how they turn out the best:
* set butter and eggs out so they are room temp. before using
* make sure you mix the 2nd set of ingredients seperate from the sugar/butter mixture
* add a 1/2 cup more flour
* add a dash of cinnamon
* cut the vanilla to 1 tsp.
* cut the salt to 1/2 tsp
* use the highest quality chocolate chips
* once ingredients are all together, stir JUST until mixed
* drop into taller piles on cookie sheet
Woah . Yum!
Was this review helpful?
66 users found this review helpful
Oh my, oh my - these are TO die for! Now that I've made them several times, here's how they...