My first blog is a survey! I have to keep the tradition going... right?
1. How do you like your eggs?
The question should be ‘how don’t I like my eggs’. I can eat an egg just about any way, except for slimy side up. Blech!
2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
Brewed. lol… I like French Roast coffee as black as the night. Don’t ruin a good thing with cream or sugar.
3. Favorite breakfast food:
Not that I have this very often, but I love chicken fried steak and eggs with the gravy all over everything. Could be the reason I don’t have it very often. I haven't made my own yet, but I would like to. Anyone reading this ever make it and if so, do you have a good recipe you wouldn't mind sharing?
4. Peanut butter: Smooth or crunchy?
I like both, but prefer creamy. I could eat Peanut Butter by the spoonfuls.
5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
6. Coke or Pepsi?
Not a huge fan of soda. I would rather drink Iced Tea.
7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make?
Make? I don’t make anything! When I am feeling lazy… I go out. ;)
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
Hands down – The Rock’s Revolution.
"Revolution Tender BBQ pulled pork, pineapples, roasted red and green peppers on top of our famous cheese pizza. Drizzled with The Rock’s own signature BBQ sauce. It might not change the world, but it’s good."
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
I like to make casseroles. PW’s Chicken Spaghetti is way up on the list.
10. Do any foods bring back good memories?
Goulash. My mom would often make it. It would always be different depending on what we had on hand, but it was always delicious. I make it once in a while and it takes me right back to coming home from school and smelling it before I even walked in the door. –and then I have to call my mother. =)
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories?
Sauerkraut. Some day if I am feeling brave, I will tell the story. Never mind, I will never divulge the details, but let’s just say it involved alcohol.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
Cabbage Soup reminds me of my Grandma and Grandpa. It’s comfort food. The aroma of the soup when it is cooking triggers so many fond memories of visiting them.
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
See # 11
14. What was your favorite food as a child?
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
Chocolate Cake. Yea, I know… I was a strange child. It’s not my favorite, but I will eat it now.
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
See # 11
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable:
Raspberries and Cabbage. -not together… gross
18. Favorite junk food:
Corn Chips with Bean Dip. It’s like crack!
19. Favorite between meal snack:
Whatever I can get my hands on.
20. Do you have any weird food habits?
I like to put potato chips on my burger or sandwich.
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
Lately it has been berry smoothies in the morning and a couple of hard boiled eggs.
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?
See # 8
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
3 to 4 stars.
24. Can I get you a drink?
Cadillac Margarita, please.
25. Red or White Wine?
26. Favorite dessert?
Crème Brulee and a glass of Port
27. The perfect nightcap?
A nice glass of dry red wine.