This did not turn out well for me. I melted the chocolate, milk, salt on the stove top, but my white chocolate/sweetened condensed milk mixture did not melt well, it sort of balled up even on low the whole time then I forced my oreos to mix in. If I were to make this again, I'd certainly spray my pan with non-stick spray in addition to lining with wax paper and I'd try melting the chocolate in the microwave. My product, while tasty, was crumbly and disappointing for as expensive as real while chocolate was to buy in my store. I would not make this again.
Was this review helpful?
1 user found this review helpful
This did not turn out well for me. I melted the chocolate, milk, salt on the stove top, but...