Fan-TAS-tic recipe!!!. Trust me, i've tried a bunch of banana bread recipes, this one is hands-down the best.
I made the following changes, for health reasons, and it was still super moist, very banana-ish and delicious.
-Replaced 1 cup of the flour for whole wheat flour
- Used 1/2 brown suger (packed) and half white sugar
- used only 3/4 stick butter (1/2 cup is one full stick, which is what the recipe calls for)
- Added an extra 1/4 cup of mashed banana to replace the butter i took away.
- Instead of nuts, I added 3/4 cup plumped raisins (just soak them in warm water for a bit).
- added one tsp vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon allspice.
Give this a try, you won't be sorry!!!! I might have to make some more today...
Was this review helpful?
2 users found this review helpful
Fan-TAS-tic recipe!!!. Trust me, i've tried a bunch of banana bread recipes, this one is...