Fixed it for friends last evening, it was creamy and delicious, a keeper. After reading reviews I made a few adjustments, here's what worked (note I doubled the recipe):
• Use can of coconut milk AND small carton of heavy cream
• Add cardamom and cinnamon
• A little more ginger and a little more cashews
• Use 5 yukon potatoes
• Cook in crock pot for about 4 - 6 hrs on high but fry onions,garlic peppers and ginger in the oil until translucent first
• Can add diced chicken breast and cook with the onions, etc.
Was this review helpful?
1 user found this review helpful
Fixed it for friends last evening, it was creamy and delicious, a keeper. After reading...