4 star for this basic recipe and because I have my own favorite ingredients that go along with curry, I decided to try this:
1) Instead of using plain yogurt, I used Baked Apple Pie flavor yogurt.
2) Added hot curry instead of mild because my husband and I love curry.
3) Also, for more flavor, I added my onion mix which consists of lemongrass, galangal, ginger, garlic and small onions. Definitely gave it a kick!
4) With a little hint of lemon juice, salt and cilantro to top it off.
5) I marinated the chicken with all the ingredients for at least an hour before baking.
5) Instead of cooking it in a saucepan, I baked it 375 degrees F for about 45 minutes.
This is definitely a keeper! :)
Was this review helpful?
0 users found this review helpful
4 star for this basic recipe and because I have my own favorite ingredients that go along with...