Love Chief John...I do not consider myself a cook, he builds myself confidence with humor. Ok now the recipe... On our monthly rotation now, even my 16 year old loved it...For the most part, I followed recipe, tweaked it on my family's preference.
1. Dijon mustard and a tad of honey mixed in...
(never heard of what mustard he used, I'm sure it would be great, ...interest to hear about others reviewers about their other suggestions between the layers)
2. Potatoes... 2 cups... or 2 large (3 small). Potatoes
3. MORE bacon per our fam. members... Love of bacon., maple bacon large slice,one slice per fam.
(Remember, just make sure you drain out the majority of bacon fat.,before adding other ingredients)
4. I skipped the pan warm up on stove top...cooked for 20 min at 375 degrees.
5. We salted and pepper the whole thing per our individual taste
6. I served chili sauce, on the side, for husband preference
(chili paste...in supermarket found in the herb section... Gourmet "fresh" in a tube)
7. Didn't find the video confusing, but helpful, viewed it once all the way, then stopped it and started it as I was working on cooking it, that also helps me build my confidence.
Ps the time to make and finish is spot on
Was this review helpful?
1 user found this review helpful
Love Chief John...I do not consider myself a cook, he builds myself confidence with humor. Ok...