VERY good recipe. I have my own version of this recipe, and it is wonderful! All you will need in addition to this recipe is parm cheese, cheddar cheese, and bacon. No oil necessary. Here it is:
1. Coat the chicken breast, on both sides, in ranch dressing.
2. Also coat the chicken breast, on both sides, with shredded parmesan cheese, place in an ungreased dish.
3. Bake for 25 minutes on 350, preheated.
4. While chicken is baking, fry a few pieces of bacon. Set aside.
5. Remove chicken from oven and top with shredded cheddar, to your liking. I top it off completely. 6. Tear bacon into large pieces and place on top of chicken and cheese
7. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, until cheddar cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Was this review helpful?
2 users found this review helpful
VERY good recipe. I have my own version of this recipe, and it is wonderful! All you will...