Great Recipe!! I made a few changes though: I used about 3 TBSP mayo (at most!), 1 tsp sushi soy sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil and 1 stick shredded immitation crab. For all you low carbers: when served immediately I served it rolled in nori (roasted seaweed paper). Otherwise the nori would get soggy. When I brought it to work, I either ate it out of the bowl with shreded nori on top or if I had time I'd make nori/sesame "crakers." To make these you need: 2 nori sheet, 1/2 cup lightly toasted sesame seeds, 1 egg white and Salt.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line baking sheet with Parchment paper
3. Cut each nori sheet into 4 squares using scissors.
4. Spread evenly toasted sesame seeds on a flat surface (i.e. a plate or another baking sheet)
5. Place egg white in bowl and beat until foamy but not stiff.
6. Dip 1 side nori sheet into egg white and place on the bed of sesame seeds.
7. Place on the baking sheet with sesame-coated side facing up.
8. Sprinkle lightly with salt
9. Bake for 10 minutes.
Was this review helpful?
7 users found this review helpful
Great Recipe!! I made a few changes though: I used about 3 TBSP mayo (at most!), 1 tsp sushi...