This was delicious! I did make a few modifications based on other reviews, which I want to make a comment about first.
To all the reviewers out there having a fit about people commenting in their review about their modifications, I think that's pretty ridiculous. Isn't cooking all about tweaking something until it's perfect for you? I read one review that said people who do that should just submit a new recipe. Well, for one that would be absolutely horrible to have to search through hundreds, if not thousands, of variations on one recipe. Secondly, just because you submit a recipe doesn't mean it's approved. I submitted a recipe years ago and it still says pending. So these reviewers just need to get over it. I personally APPRECIATE the reviewers who take the time to talk about their modifications. It is so helpful to me personally.
These are the mods I made and it came out absolutely delicious:
- Used 1 can cream of chicken, 1 can cream of mushroom
- Covered with 1 small can of chicken broth and only a enough water to cover chicken completely
- Used only 1 can of crescent rolls (it's all we had) and it was great! Cut with 1-1/8" round cutter and folded in half moon shapes (I like small dumplings)
- Add crescents 45 minutes (not 30) before done.
- Cook with chicken frozen to keep tender
- 5 hours on high was the perfect time for me.
- Used 3 large chicken breasts, instead of 4 (froze leftovers)
This is the perfect slow cooker recipe: easy and delicious! A def
Was this review helpful?
2 users found this review helpful
This was delicious! I did make a few modifications based on other reviews, which I want to...