This is a great, simple dish, but like others have mentioned, I made a few tweaks to the recipe:
1) I used brown basmati rice (cooked it first),
2) I sauteed minced garlic with the onions (instead of garlic powder),
3) I added about a 1/4-1/2 cup of water,
4) I did not have any dried oregano, so I added some some dried cilantro and dried basil instead,
5) I added some cumin and also some cayenne for a bit of heat.
One of the easiest and healthiest dishes you can make and it tastes so good. The best part of a dish like this is how flexible it is.
Was this review helpful?
0 users found this review helpful
This is a great, simple dish, but like others have mentioned, I made a few tweaks to the...