Mmm, I can't wait to try this recipe on the BBQ! Tastes fantastic coming out of the oven, and looks beautiful as well. My mods were:
- no allspice (b/c missing from pantry)
- mixed oil and spices/herbs in a large ziploc bag
- also added about 1/8 cup of mango habanero sauce (purchased from Save-On Meats in Vancouver)
- dumped 10 chicken thighs (skin on, but with fat trimmed off) into the ziploc bag, and rubbed/massaged until all chicken pieces were in contact with the marinade
- refrigerated for 3 hours, then let it rest at room temperature for about 25 minutes.
- baked in preheated oven for 50 minutes, and broiled for 3 minutes
So flavourful! Definitely will make again.
Was this review helpful?
0 users found this review helpful
Mmm, I can't wait to try this recipe on the BBQ! Tastes fantastic coming out of the oven, and...